Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil 150ml
Freshest new stock. Best before 12th of April 2021/2023. Kept at -18°C until your order!
- Wild and Raw.
- From Fresh Livers.
- No Heat or Chemicals Used.
- Approved as a Food Supplement.
- recommended by Weston Price foundation as best cod liver oil on the market
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
Suggested Serving Size:
1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Always refrigerate.
- Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for improved shelf-life.
- The oil must be kept in dark storage.
- Once opened consume within 3 months.
- May become thick & cloudy when refrigerated or frozen: gently shake before use.
Rosita Real Foods™ EVCLO is specially prepared to withstand temperatures through shipment for periods of more than a full month.
The bottles are flushed with nitrogen to avoid oxidation, and do not need cold packs or ice during shipping.
It is then important to have the oil cooled down to fridge temperature 4°C before opening them.
Long time storage unopened bottles:
In fridge for up to 1 year - temperature 4°C.
In freezer for up to 3 years - temperature -18°C.
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
Stock – limited availability at times due to the handcrafted nature of our rare products.